The concerts in the Van der Mandelezaal are been numbered. The concert in the Oude Kerk has 3 categories, depending on the location in the church. Within these categories the seating is free. The concerts in other venues like the Oude Bibliotheek, the Sigarenfabriek and the Schuilkerk Bagijnhof are free seated; these tickets are without a specific number or row. Before the start of the concert you will be assigned a place by one of the employees.
This year the 'stack discount' will be applyed again. If you buy tickets for 3 or more concerts during one reservation, you will receive a 10% discount on the ticket price. The 'stack discount' is only valid for tickets with the full admission price.
1. Go to the 'Tickets' page and click on the 'buy tickets' button next to the concert of your choice. Or go to the concert of your choice on the 'Programme' page and click on the 'buy tickets' button.
2. Choose the number of tickets. You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets per concert online. If you want more, you can do so by calling the Nationale Theaterkassa.
3. Click NEXT. You will then see the text that the tickets have been added to your basket.
4. Click ADD MORE TICKETS if you want to order tickets for another concert. Then repeat steps 1 to 3. You can also delete concerts here by clicking on the "waste bin" and confirming this.
5. Or click NEXT if you want to checkout.
6. Then choose the way you want to pay and the delivery (print the tickets yourself or have them sent by post). Here you will also see the SUMMARY of what you are about to order.
7. Enter your email address. And click NEXT.
8. Enter your name and address details (not all courses are required). And click NEXT.
9. Click CONFIRM.
10. If you have ordered e-tickets, you will then see the DOWNLOAD TICKETS button. Click that button and save your tickets.
11. Check your mailbox: there you will find the confirmation of your order. This also contains the link to download your tickets (if you have ordered e-tickets). You can print your tickets or show them on your mobile phone at the entrance of the room.
Payment via the website is made via iDeal, credit card (extra costs), with a Podiumcadeaukaart or VVV-voucher.
Order by phone:
If you have a Dutch cell phone or you are in The Netherlands, the Nationale Theaterkassa can be reached by telephone 7 days a week from 08:00 - 20:00 via 0900-9203 (€ 0.45 pm).
If you call from abroad or if you have a foreign cell phone, please call +31 88 123 24 24.
Up to one day before a concert tickets can be ordered by telephone, after that only online and at the festival box office. By telephone order the booking costs amount to € 3.50. After the order has been placed, a link to iDeal with a request for payment will be sent via email. The order will not be final until the payment has been received. The reservation expires after 3 days. After receipt of payment, the cards are sent by email. Specific (wheelchair) places and wishes can only be communicated by telephone.
The festival box office is located on the festival site at Oude Delft and opens an hour before the concerts. Payment is made in cash or with bankcard. Credit card payments are not possible here.
If a concert is sold out, sequence numbers will be handed out at the ticket office from one hour before the start of the event. These places will be sold on a serial number from a moment set by the cashier employee before the start of the concert.
The following discount passes are valid in 2022: DenHaag Pas (formerly UITpas) and CJP. The Rotterdam and Delft Pass are no longer valid unfortunately.
Ticket sales for the Delft Chamber Music Festival are handled by the Nationale Theaterkassa. The cards are sent by e-mail and must be printed out to the concert or shown on your mobile device.
Unfortubately we cannot exchange tickets for different dates or concerts. We also do not grant a refund, unless in the situation of a pandemic. If you can not use your tickets, please give them to someone else.