The concerts in the Van der Mandelezaal have been numbered. Because of COVID-19, the seats are set up per 1 or 2 at a distance of one and a half meters from other visitors. Unfortunately, you cannot choose your own seats: the system selects the best available seats for you. If you buy more than 2 tickets, you may not be seated next to each other. If you cannot click the choice of 1single ticket, they are sold out.
The concerts in ArsenaalDelft are unplaced; these tickets are without a specific number or row. These tickets are also sold per 1 or 2 seats. If you cannot click the choice of 1 ticket, they are sold out. Before the start of the concert, you will be assigned a place by one of the employees. If you are with more than 2 people, we will try to put you together.
The concerts in the Oude Bibliotheek, the Rietveld Theater and the Paardenmarkt are unplaced; these tickets are without a specific number or row. Before the start of the concert you will be assigned a place by one of the employees.
This year we are introducing the 'stack discount'. If you buy tickets for 3 or more concerts during one reservation, you will receive a 10% discount on the ticket price. The 'stack discount' is only valid for tickets with the full admission price of € 10, € 20 and € 35.
1. Go to the 'Tickets' page and click on the 'buy tickets' button next to the concert of your choice. Or go to the concert of your choice on the 'Programme' page and click on the 'buy tickets' button.
2. Choose the number of tickets. What you can enter differs per location. In the Van der Mandelezaal and the ArsenaalDelft, you can choose, for example, 2 separate tickets at 1.5 meters: then you order 2 times a single. You will then sit apart from each other. If you cannot click the choice of 1 ticket, they are sold out. For 2 chairs next to each other you choose 1x double. If you want 3 tickets, choose a single and a double. For the other locations, simply choose the desired number of tickets. You can buy a maximum of 10 tickets per concert online. If you want more, you can do so by calling the Nationale Theaterkassa.
3. Click NEXT. You will then see the text that the tickets have been added to your basket.
4. Click ADD MORE TICKETS if you want to order tickets for another concert. Then repeat steps 1 to 3. You can also delete concerts here by clicking on the "waste bin" and confirming this.
5. Or click NEXT if you want to checkout.
6. Then choose the way you want to pay and the delivery (print the tickets yourself or have them sent by post). Here you will also see the SUMMARY of what you are about to order.
7. Enter your email address. And click NEXT.
8. Enter your name and address details (not all courses are required). And click NEXT.
9. Click CONFIRM.
10. If you have ordered e-tickets, you will then see the DOWNLOAD TICKETS button. Click that button and save your tickets.
11. Check your mailbox: there you will find the confirmation of your order. This also contains the link to download your tickets (if you have ordered e-tickets). You can print your tickets or show them on your mobile phone at the entrance of the room.
Payment via the website is made via iDeal, credit card (extra costs), with a Podiumcadeaukaart or VVV-voucher.
Order by phone:
If you have a Dutch cell phone or you are in The Netherlands, the Nationale Theaterkassa can be reached by telephone on weekdays from 09:00 - 21:00 and during the weekend from 10:00 - 20:00 via 0900-9203 (€ 0.45 pm).
If you call from abroad or if you have a foreign cell phone, please call +31 88 123 24 24.
Up to July 16, 2021 tickets can be ordered by telephone, after that date only online and at the festival box office. By telephone order the booking costs amount to € 3.50. After the order has been placed, a link to iDeal with a request for payment will be sent via email. The order will not be final until the payment has been received within 5 days. The reservation expires after 5 days. After receipt of payment, the cards are sent by email. Specific (wheelchair) places and wishes can only be communicated by telephone.
The festival box office is located on the festival site at Oude Delft and opens an hour before the concerts. Payment is made in cash or with bankcard. Credit card payments are not possible here.
If a concert is sold out, sequence numbers will be handed out at the ticket office from one hour before the start of the event. These places will be sold on a serial number from a moment set by the cashier employee before the start of the concert.
Rotterdam / Delft card / UITpas card
The Delft Chamber Music Festival wants to make music accessible to the widest possible audience. That is why we cooperate with the Rotterdam / Delft card and UITpas card. Rotterdam / Delft card and UITpas holders make reservations through the festival website and are obliged to enter their card number during the reservation process and show their pass at the door.
Ticket sales for the Delft Chamber Music Festival are handled by the Nationale Theaterkassa. The cards are sent by e-mail and must be printed out to the concert or shown on your mobile device.
Unfortubately we cannot exchange tickets for different dates or concerts. We also do not grant a refund, unless in the situation of a pandemic. If you can not use your tickets, please give them to someone else.